Plan a "Wagon Wheel Weekend"! This is a weekend you choose, and we can help you plan and customize your trip.
If you participated in the Annual Wagon Wheel OHV Rendezvous - we are changing up the event to allow for it to expand and this new arrangement works better for everyone!
Explore the trails on your own using our OHV Trail Guide or sign up for a "local-host" to ride along with you. Our Wagon Wheel OHV Club members can offer their knowledge and experience while riding with you or your group and will show you all the hidden gems the Wagon Wheel Trails have to offer. Consider this your backstage pass to the beautiful Flat Top Mountains! Available May 22 through August.
There are many weekends to visit where there are other activities in Meeker to enjoy and add to the weekend trip. Call 878.5510 to get updates on event cancellations and schedule changes.
- The Summer Rodeo Series is every Thursday night at 7pm at the County Fairgrounds June -August, (except for the July 4th week). More info is on their facebook page Meeker Rodeo Series.
- The “Meekerpalooza Series” offers live music, beer garden, farmers markets and activities on four Friday nights this summer from 4-8pm. These are June 12 & 26, and July 17 and 31.
- Range Call Celebration is during the 4th of July, www.meekerrangecall.com
- Rio Blanco County Fair is the first week of August, www.rbc.us/466/Rio-Blanco-County-Fair
- The Meeker Classic Sheepdog Trials is the week after Labor Day, September 8-13, www.meekersheepdog.com
If you have any questions contact us:
Meeker Chamber of Commerce